|Price Match Promise:
|Buy with Cycle to Work Schemes:
|Finance Your New Bike With Klarna:
|We guarantee the best prices!
|Make your commute more enjoyable!
|Flexible payment options available!
Always be ready to ride with a comfortable hip pack that can carry more, with room for all ride essentials and an integrated 1.5L hydration bladder.
- Built with durable, lightweight stretch-woven material that works with the body's natural movements
- Larger size offers additional capacity and integrated 1.5L HydraPak hydration bladder
- The hydration hose secures via a magnetic attachment on the belt and can be cut to size
- A lockable bite valve prevents leakage during transport
- A rigid foam back panel offers breathability and comfort
- Two side pockets with internal compartments for easy organisation
- Additional larger zipped pocket designed for hydration bladder and mini pump
- Centre water bottle pocket keeps the weight in the middle for better riding balance
An integrated HydraPak bladder, stored in a dedicated zipped pocket that keeps it secure on the trail, delivers 1.5-litres of easy-to-access hydration.
The bite valve is secured in place with magnets so it's out of the way when you're ripping, but always at hand when thirst creeps in.
Extra capacity means you can carry your essentials and then some. A larger back pocket holds the bladder and more, and includes integrated pump loops that make it easy to stash a mini pump or shock pump.
Forgiving elastic materials, perfectly balanced pockets and an adjustable belt add up to hip pack that stows what you need it but won't distract from your ride.
Centralised water bottle pocket
The rear pocket holds a water bottle snuggly in the centre of your back so it won't sway back and forth, and the integrated pull loop makes grabbing and storing your bottle a breeze.
Organised internal pockets
Internal mesh pockets are perfect for keeping your ride/life essentials - like a tube, repair kit, multi tool, keys, phone and snacks - secure and organised.
Ready to ride
- Materialtyp: Woven
- Fasergehalt: 94% Nylon/6% Spandex
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!