|Price Match Promise:
|Buy with Cycle to Work Schemes:
|Finance Your New Bike With Klarna:
|We guarantee the best prices!
|Make your commute more enjoyable!
|Flexible payment options available!
A powerful front bike light with a wide beam that illuminates any road or trail and can be seen from 2km away as a daytime running light.
- Ion Elite R provides a powerful beam that lights up the full width of any road or trail
- A warm, wide 1000-lumen beam allows for confident night riding
- Specifically designed focus, flash and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility
- Long-lasting brightness exceeds industry standards
- 1000lm-1.5hrs, 650lm-3hrs, 350lm-6hrs, night flash-26hrs, day flash-22hrs
- Adjustable hard mount attaches securely to handlebars between 25.4-35.0mm
- Blendr compatible with available helmet mount
- Includes an adjustable hard mount and micro USB charging cable
A double-click on switch helps eliminate the possibility of accidental operation and battery depletion while in transport.
Lumens that last
Ion Pro RT provides consistent brightness throughout its runtime to provide meaningful power that lasts. It literally outshines the competition.
Daytime Running Lights
Bontrager daytime running lights are compact and powerful and feature an interruptive flash pattern that's daytime visible from up to 2 km away.
Flash, focus, range
Not all lights are created equal. A true DRL is designed with specific focus, flash and range to be seen from a meaningful distance during the day. Without these three things, you just have a light.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!