|Price Match Promise:
|Buy with Cycle to Work Schemes:
|Finance Your New Bike With Klarna:
|We guarantee the best prices!
|Make your commute more enjoyable!
|Flexible payment options available!
An MIK-compatible rack that is easy to mount to disc brake-equipped bike frames.
- Quick-and-easy installation adds storage and utility to compatible bikes
- MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible bags
- Integrated eyelets make it easy to mount lights or other accessories
- Compatible with MIK, standard boot bags or panniers
- Single-bolt strut mounts allow maximum adjustment and easy installation
- Includes the required mounting hardware and spacer to fit most disc brake calipers
- Max weight capacity 25kg (55 lb)
- Not intended for use with child carriers
MIK: Mounting is Key
MIK racks and bags feature a keyed install system that secures your bags to your rack but still makes it easy to remove them when you need to.
How MIK works
Slide the MIK bag onto the MIK rack. Once you hear a click, the installation is complete. If you want to remove the bag, simply insert the key and press. Once pressed the bag can be removed.
Our bags and racks are designed as one complete system that's easy to install and remove and made keep to your precious cargo secure.
Integrated light mounting
You'll find a dedicated spot to mount your light on racks and bags for better all-hours visibility.
Mudguard, rack and kickstand compatibility
Use the compatibility guide to match the right parts with your bike and simplify installation of your new accessories.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!