|Price Match Promise:
|Buy with Cycle to Work Schemes:
|Finance Your New Bike With Klarna:
|We guarantee the best prices!
|Make your commute more enjoyable!
|Flexible payment options available!
The Marlin 4 is the gateway mountain bike that will take you from rail trails to singletrack. It's ideal for riders who want a mountain bike with knobby tyres that can double as a rugged commuter. Disc brakes, front suspension, Shimano 14-speed shifting and mounts for a rack and mudguards make this a great bike for trail riders and campus commuters alike.
You want an introductory mountain bike at an incredible price, but also want a commuter that's rugged enough to hop kerbs on the way to class.
A lightweight aluminium frame with internal routing to protect your cables and add to the bike's sleek look, trustworthy 14-speed Shimano shifting with a wide range of gearing so you always have the right gear for your terrain, powerful mechanical disc brakes and a suspension fork that takes the edge off bumps and rough terrain.
The Marlin is made for any adventure. The rack and mudguard mounts make it a great choice for commuters who want to get a little rad on the way to class or the shops.
- The Marlin Gen 2 gives you all-around versatility with fast-rolling tyres and balanced, neutral geometry that keeps you comfortable and in control off-road. No wonder it?s our best-selling mountain bike ever.
- Rack and mudguard mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Smaller frame sizes (XS and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently
- Marlin models in XS and S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
- Like every Trek, it's backed by a lifetime warranty
Will my bike have a curved top tube?
Smaller frames have a top tube that dips down as it approaches the seat tube. This design makes for a lower standover height, which is good for shorter riders because it allows them to straddle their bike more easily. Larger frame sizes have a straight top tube because taller riders with longer legs typically don?t have the same issues with standover height.
Fit for every rider
Marlin comes in seven frame sizes to suit riders of any height, and Smart Wheel Size ensures you?re on the fastest wheel that fits. The smallest sizes even come with short-reach brake levers and narrower handlebars that give smaller riders better comfort and control.
High tech, high value
Marlin looks and feels great. It?s packed with features usually found only on more expensive bikes, like a stylish frame with internal shift cable and brake hose routing, which can help your cables last longer by protecting them from the elements.
Upgrade your pedals and love your bike more
Pedals are two of the five touchpoints that connect you with your bike, and even though this bike comes with a pair, upgrading to pedals that boost control and grip will greatly improve your ride. See the pedal guide and find the best pedals for your riding style. We recommend flat pedals for simple versatility.