|Price Match Promise:
|Buy with Cycle to Work Schemes:
|Finance Your New Bike With Klarna:
|We guarantee the best prices!
|Make your commute more enjoyable!
|Flexible payment options available!
Émonda ALR Disc frame set gives you the look and performance of carbon at an alloy price point that's far friendlier on the wallet. Shaped tubes and Invisible Weld Technology make this aluminium disc road bike frame the perfect starting point for a high-performance, high-value build.
You're building up a disc road bike for club rides or races and you want an advanced aluminium frame with the sleek looks and handling characteristics normally found only in carbon models.
A lightweight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium frame with shaped tubes, Invisible Weld Technology for seamless joints, 12 mm thru-axles and internal cable routing. Includes an Émonda SL carbon fork with a carbon steerer and a headset. Built for flat-mount disc brakes.
Carbon looks and ride quality, aluminium price point. If you thought alloy couldn't contend with carbon in beauty and performance, think again. Émonda ALR Disc frame set is a value-minded ride that's perfectly comfortable taking a far more expensive carbon bike to the line.
- It climbs fast, corners on rails, and descends with confidence
- Disc brakes offer better braking performance and extra clearance for wider, more stable tyres
- Proven H2 geometry gives you a ride quality that stands up in every way to far more expensive carbon bikes
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look
- Like every Émonda, it's built to be the lightest and fastest in its class and it's backed by our lifetime warranty
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!