|Price Match Promise:
|Buy with Cycle to Work Schemes:
|Finance Your New Bike With Klarna:
|We guarantee the best prices!
|Make your commute more enjoyable!
|Flexible payment options available!
The Domane RSL (Race Shop Limited) Frame Set is an ultralight carbon endurance road bike frame that gives you the freedom to build your absolute dream machine. Designed for speed on even the roughest cobblestone courses, this is the frame of choice for Trek-Segafredo pros racing Paris-Roubaix. Its refined rear IsoSpeed and aerodynamic improvements help to elevate comfort while letting you get the most out of every watt you put in.
You want to build up an ultra-light carbon endurance road bike with a more aggressive race geometry. You crave extra tyre clearance and Domane's legendary road-smoothing comfort.
An ultra-light and refined 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with rear IsoSpeed. Aggressive H1.5 race geometry. Designed for flat-mount disc brakes and includes a headset and a full carbon Domane RSL disc fork. 35c tyre clearance.
The ultimate endurance race bike frame lets you crush cobbles and rough road terrain like the pros. This frame set is perfect for avid racers that want both road-smoothing comfort and a faster riding position.
- The sleek all-new frame saves weight and gives you more free speed thanks to updated Kammtail tube shapes
- The Domane H1.5 geometry puts you in a more aggressive racing position while maintaining stability
- Longer wheelbase for precise tracking on rough roads
- Road-smoothing rear IsoSpeed absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road for a smoother, more comfortable ride
- Includes a bearing top cap compatible with Trek RCS stems. Already have a stem you love? No problem - a traditional bearing top cap is available separately.
- Seat post (available in two lengths/two offsets) sold separately
The smooth advantage
Newly refined IsoSpeed soaks up fatiguing bumps and saves weight so you can ride stronger for longer.
Raced to victory on the infamous cobblestones of Paris-Roubaix, the new carbon Domane is faster than ever thanks to new aerodynamic improvements and an ultra-light design.
Domane is more integrated than ever, with hidden cables and a hidden seatpost clamp.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!