|Price Match Promise:
|Buy with Cycle to Work Schemes:
|Finance Your New Bike With Klarna:
|We guarantee the best prices!
|Make your commute more enjoyable!
|Flexible payment options available!
A highly dexterous unpadded glove that keeps you warm on cold rides and is soft on the skin.
- Softshell fabric is wind and water-resistant for inclement weather protection
- 200g Thinsulate traps heat to keep hands warm and dry without compromising dexterity
- The non-padded design provides ultimate connection and control
- A soft fleece thermal lining adds next-to-skin comfort and warmth
- A soft nose wipe on thumb to rid frosty noseicles
- Conductive thread creates touchscreen-compatible fingertips
- Wetgrip palm provides exceptional bar control and grip
Keep in touch
Smartly integrated conductive thread sewn into the finger allows for use of touchscreen electronics mid-ride.
Defy wind and water
The only resistance you'll notice is the inability for wind and water to get through thanks to impressive softshell materials found on the front and rear panels.
Heat up your hands
Extremities receive a dose of warmth through a thin layer of 200g Thinsulate that allows for excellent warmth retention and dexterity.
Stay in control
An unpadded design allows for ultimate control and allows for a secure connection with your bars.
- Materialtyp: Knit
- Fasergehalt (Rückseite): 68% Polyester/22% Polyamide/10% Spandex
- Fasergehalt (Palm): 88% Polyester / 8% Spandex / 4% Polyurethane
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!