|Price Match Promise:
|Buy with Cycle to Work Schemes:
|Finance Your New Bike With Klarna:
|We guarantee the best prices!
|Make your commute more enjoyable!
|Flexible payment options available!
A super-light and packable waterproof shell that has you covered when precipitation pours.
- Stormshell waterproof fabric powered by 37.5? active-particle technology
- 37.5? membrane provides next-to-skin comfort and unbelievable breathability
- Ultra-light 200 g weight [size medium]
- Two zipped side pockets
- Self-packable into right side pocket for easy stowing if the rain stops
- BOA®-equipped hood is compatible with helmets and easily adjusts for off-bike use
- YKK AquaGuard zip and taped seams stop water from penetrating
- Semi-fitted cut follows the curves of your body with room for movement and extra layers
Stormshell with 37.5® Technology
Stormshell fabric fights off rain so you'll stay dry for the entire ride, while 37.5® technology allows your body to maintain the optimal temperature.
YKK AquaGuard zip
AquaGuard two-way zip provides long-lasting durability while keeping rain out and allows for easy access to jersey pockets without having to remove your entire jacket.
Avert conveniently packs into itself and nestles neatly into its own pocket, which doubles as a storage bag.
An easily adjustable Boa closure on the back of the hood allows for a wide range of adjustability, fitting over most helmets and easily attached for off-bike use.
- Materialtyp: Knit
- Fasergehalt: 100% Nylon
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!