|Price Match Promise:
|Buy with Cycle to Work Schemes:
|Finance Your New Bike With Klarna:
|We guarantee the best prices!
|Make your commute more enjoyable!
|Flexible payment options available!
A wind blocking jacket with an ultra-lightweight design that packs into itself for easy storage.
- Wind-blocking front panel with full-mesh rear panel for ultimate breathability
- Ultralight design packs into itself easily
- Two-way YKK zip allows easy access to jersey pockets
- Silicone gripper around waist band keeps jacket in place while riding
- Elastic cuffs provide a wind-tight fit around wrists
- The fitted cut provides a streamlined fit with room to layer
Made with love for you and the planet
The Circuit Windshell Jacket main body fabrics contain at least 35% recycled material.
Protection in the front - breathability in back
A wind-blocking front panel protects your core from the cold while a full mesh rear panel offers excellent breathability.
Elastic cuffs provide a wind-tight fit around wrists.
Easy-access essential storage
A two-way YKK zip allows easy access to jersey pockets without disrobing.
Pack 'n' go
The ultra-light design easily packs into a jersey pocket if you need to shed a layer mid-ride.
How to care for your jacket
Caring for your jacket will prolong its life, keep you fresh and help eliminate odours so your ride partners stay happy. Wash in cold water on a gentle cycle and hang to dry.
Your guide to dressi
Not sure where to st
- Materialtyp: Woven
- Fasergehalt: Face: 90% Nylon / 10% Spandex, Back: 92% Recycled Nylon / 8% Spandex
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!